Gentle / Non-Cracking Bellevue Chiropractic
If you have been on the fence about visiting a chiropractor try the gentle chiropractic methods at Chiropractic of Bellevue. Our proven methods not only make you feel better when it comes to chronic pain and muscle tightness, we practice effective gentle chiropractic methods for patients who may worry about the therapy making their chronic pain hurt more in the moment.
What is gentle chiropractic exactly? A gentler more professional method of spinal and joint manipulation that does not involve cracking or roughness. According to WebMD, there are many spinal and joint pains that can be helped with chiropractic methods.
Conditions Helped by Gentle Chiropractic Methods at Chiropractic of Bellevue
We provide treatment to patients with a wide range of ailments, and to patients of all ages. It is important to look at the body as a whole when going about a wellness plan. We offer treatment for conditions from head to toe.
- Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain If you are experiencing pain in your neck, back, or shoulders chiropractic care can quickly provide relief. If the pain is chronic we can help find a way to improve your condition over time.
- Sciatica The pain that radiates down the leg from one or both hips can be considered unbearable at times. Sciatica relief can be found on the massage table.
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome can be put off or even avoided with chiropractic care and physical therapy to improve hand use.
- Knee, Ankle, and Foot Pain Our gentle chiropractic massage methods can reduce your pain, physical therapy can help decrease your chances of the pain recurring.
- Headache or Migraine Chronic headaches are no joke, and chronic migraines can bring even the toughest to their knees. Many people do not know that chiropractic care for chronic headaches is effective for long-term relief.
- Scoliosis This disease that causes the spin to grow incorrectly can be managed with chiropractic care by a medical professional that has experience in conditions of the spine. We effectively relief scoliosis pain and help keep the spine from curving too much.
- Pediatric Care Our patients of all ages find pain relief, better postures, and improved chronic conditions from gentle chiropractic care.
- Auto Accident Injury Care After an auto accident the spine is likely to be being a misaligned recovery with chiropractic care is more effective than without it.
Schedule Your Appointment With Us To Improve Your Health
Dr. Edward Owens has been practicing medicine since 1997. He is an expert in chiropractic technique, but he is not only a chiropractor he is a patient who has seen first-hand how the methods work. Dr. Owens suffered from a hip condition that decreased his mobility and withheld him from enjoying sports. It was the chiropractic help he received while younger that guided him to offer the same services to patients. Visit the doctor who is also a patient to receive the best in care. Call us today (425) 802-5432.