If you have been injured in an auto accident, you want to get back to 100% as soon as possible. That means that you want to rely on expert care that understands your injuries and can put you on a path to full recovery. Chiropractic of Bellevue has assisted many auto accident victims in the Bellevue area in regaining mobility and strength. Here is a look at the many approaches available when it comes to auto injury treatment.
Chiropractic Care and Auto Injury Treatment
Because of the many different types of auto accident injuries, one can sustain, there are several different chiropractic care options available. The treatments we most commonly provide include:
- Whiplash: Some of the symptoms of whiplash include neck pain, stiffness, impaired vision, limited neck movement, and numbness. Our chiropractic treatment includes R.I.C.E therapy (rest, ice, compression, and elevation) along with special adjustments and corrective exercises.
- Should injuries: Shoulder injuries are one of the most common injuries following an auto accident. Chiropractic care for shoulder injuries includes adjustments that will help reduce pain and muscle spasms.
- Headaches: Headaches are also a common occurrence following an auto accident. Chiropractic care for headaches includes chiropractic adjustments to improve circulation and relieve nerve pressure.
In addition to chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy is often used to help ease muscle stiffness often associated with injuries. Massage therapy is used to relax the body and assist on the road to recovery. Here are some facts that you should know about massage therapy:
- Pain reduction: Massage therapy can help you rely less on painkillers or sleeping medications to continue with your routine.
- Reduced swelling: Following an injury, you may experience swelling in injured areas. Massage therapy will assist in reducing this swelling.
- Increased range of motion: With massage therapy, you will be able to regain motion in your injured areas.
- Recovery from mental trauma: Massage therapy provides a sense of relaxation that can help with mental trauma after an auto accident.
Each massage session lasts between 20 and 40 minutes.
Chiropractor in Bellevue
At Chiropractic of Bellevue, we have years of experience providing natural and effective post-accident care. We offer a range of services from chiropractic adjustments to massage therapy. We are conveniently located in Bellevue, WA, and our offices are open six days a week to better serve you. For more information on chiropractic care or to schedule an appointment, call us at (425) 802-5432.